Refund, Reschedule and Cancelation Policy
A refund request must be made via email to the Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and must fit within the guidelines below:
- For full refund, registrants must cancel at least 72 hours before the course.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of the course date will not receive a cash refund. Instead, a one-time class rescheduling can be made. A rescheduled course must occur within 3 months from original course date. All course fees are forfeited by the registrant if a replacement course has not been attended within the 3-month period.
- Rescheduled courses are not eligible for a refund.
Refund, credit of the course fee, or rescheduling will NOT be permitted if you fail to attend the course or if cancellation is less than 48 hours in advance.
To reschedule your course, please contact Training Coordinator at email@example.com with the following information attached to the email:
- The original email confirmation for the course that requires reschedule, AND
- The date and time of your requested reschedule.
Courses can only be rescheduled one-time and must occur within a 3-month period from the original course date, and are non-refundable.
To cancel your course, please contact the Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the original email confirmation for the course you wish to cancel.
Courses that have been rescheduled can be cancelled, but are not eligible for refunds or rescheduling.
Operation Shield reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time.
IF a course is cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control, you are eligible to reschedule for another date.
IF a course is cancelled in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you used to register. Please be sure to provide a valid email address and check your email before class for any updates.