United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) Firearms Instructor Course
Become a USCCA Certified Firearms Instructor!
Take your career to the next level by arming your students with practical and real-world training.This course will certify you as a United States Concealed Carry Association (USCCA) national certified firearms instructor. The student will acquire knowledge on training others, how to safely use handguns, course presentation, communication skills and much more.
Upon course completion, USCCA will certify instructors with the following three certifications; Concealed Carry, Home Defense, Basic Pistol. Additional courses allowed to teach Countering The Mast Shooter Threat, Emergency First Aid Fundamentals and Women’s Handgun and Self-Defense Fundamentals. Toolkits are available to USCCA certified instructors for all six courses and they include everything you need to teach, no additional certification is needed.
Advantages of becoming a USCCA Certified Instructor:
You will be able to advertise yourself and your classes under the USCCA brand.
- You will be a Nationally certified firearms instructor.
- Your name and classes will be advertised on the USCCA website.
- Your classes will be referred to those in search of a class near you by the USCCA Member Services team.
- You will be able to teach concealed handgun license classes and multiple certified USCCA courses.
- You will have unrestricted access to the USCCA Instructor Portal to list your classes and access materials.
- You will be qualified to apply to become a USCCA Training Counselor and certify others to be instructors.
Please NOTE you must complete step 1 before attending our USCCA course.
Step 1– Simply give the USCCA Team a call at 877-577-4800 and provide them with the counselor’s name, Emmanuel Martinez Instructor # 1237237, to secure your 8-hour eLearning training and Instructor Toolkit for a one-time cost of $250.
Step 2- The cost for the certification course is $347 paid directly to training counselor. Payment can be cash or credit/debit card. Please make sure you complete step 1 before attending USCCA course. This portion consists of classroom instruction and will cover the following topics:
- Course Introduction and FAQs
- Instructor Mistakes
- Teaching Best Practices
- Managing a Safe Live Fire Range
- Live Fire Exercises
- Presenting the Student Multimedia
- Marketing Your Business
- Final Test and Review
The Instructor Toolkit will be sent to you upon completion of both the eLearning module and certification course. Successful completion of both steps will earn you the right to be called a United States Concealed Carry Association Certified Instructor. Your certification is approved to teach CCW classes in 24 states. You will be listed on the USCCA Instructor website and your classes will be searchable to prospective students.
What to bring to class
- Semi-automatic handgun or a revolver (unloaded and in a box)
- Baseball Cap
- Safety or Prescription Glasses
- Ear Protection
- Footwear that covers both feet entirely
- One box of 50 round ammunition